[Sis-csi] 2:30 Eastern it is

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Jan 25 12:34:58 EST 2007

Ok, we're on for 11:30 pacific, 1:30 central, 2:30 eastern on
Thursdays, starting today.

Phone Number:
	703 983 6338 (x31550) in Washington
	781-271-6338 (x16338) in Bedford
	866-648-7367 (866-MITRE-MP) Toll Free

Meeting ID: 55555

Today's Agenda:
	Recap from Colorado Springs Meeting
	Request for requirements info from High-Rate Uplink WG
	Red Book 1 Items:
		Collect information and distribute
			GPM (Jane)
			CANDOS (Dave/Keith H.)