[Sis-csi] RE: networking details

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Feb 9 03:42:52 EST 2007

Adrian,

You are formally correct, but we are coming back to the old discussion.

If you receive 3 or 4 comments after a review, this does not mean that you
have a perfect book reviewed by 26 persons. This means that the book is not
addressing their current high priority needs (i.e. they do not care).

You can also have a mailing list with 1000 addresses all over the world, But
what does it mean when 90 - 95 % are in a  passive role?

The pride to have a book rubberstamped by an International Standardisation
Organization (even if only NASA pushes for it and the International partners
do not care) has nothing to do with international consensus.

If you would have applied the formalism you use for other CCSDS domains, this
WG could have never been created, because it was at the start a "NASA" group
without any international support (except UK).

Having said that, I assure you that I am activating all ESA internal
mechanisms to move our Director in the right direction.

ciao
nestor