[SIS-CFDPV1] CFDP WG Meeting Huntsville 3/4 - CFDP Simplification (Core CFDP) / Removal of Store-And-Forward Overlay

Felix Flentge Felix.Flentge at esa.int
Thu Oct 12 12:28:35 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I have uploaded an updated draft for CFDP-B6 to CWE at

https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/SIS-CFDPV1/Draft%20Documents/727x0b6_WhiteBook/727x0b6_WhiteBook_Issue1.doc?d=w73ace55f918342129a1389e5e40c7a99

The change log shoule be pretty up to date. In particular, I have tried to make a lot of the CFDP features optional as discussed in Huntsville (please see below). I hope I have found a good way to document this in the draft (in particular, please have a look at the additions to Section 7). The PICS is not (fully) updated, yet.

I intend to go through  the whole document at the CFDP WG meeting in Den Haag. Please have a look before. In particular, if you cannot participate in the meeting, please sent your comments before to the mailinglist.

Regards,
Felix