[Sis-ams] minor heartbeat-related issue

Edell, David J. David.Edell at jhuapl.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:16:25 EDT 2008

I ran into a similar issue when finishing my implementation.

I believe the intent was for the reply method to be inferred from the
transport service in that case--meaning that this is a piece of data
missing in the AMS content itself.  In my case, I think the node-id was
included which I used in the absence of TS specified context to infer
the reply address in the APL implementation for unregistered nodes
(which uses a direct mapping). I don't remember if/how I had addressed
this for an unregistered registrar.

- David