[Sea-time] [SEA-all] Fwd: [Cesg-all] Colorado Springs hotel reservations

Peter Shames peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 21 20:36:43 UTC 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Adrian J. Hooke" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
> Date: 21 January 2009 11:37:44 AM PST
> To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - All <cesg-
> all at mailman.ccsds.org>
> Cc: CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
> Subject: [Cesg-all] Colorado Springs hotel reservations
>
> The Residence Inn (Colorado Springs South) and the Fairfield Inn
> next door (both operated by Marriott) have agreed to set aside a
> block of rooms for CCSDS attendees who do not qualify for the US
> Government rate. The special CCSDS rate per night is $94 for the
> Fairfield and $109 for the Residence. These hotels are close to
> where the CCSDS technical meetings will be held from 20 (Monday)
> through 25 (SATURDAY) April,  http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/default.aspx
>  . The CESG and CMC meetings will run through the following week as
> well.
>
> You can only get this special rate by calling the hotels directly -
> it's not available on the web. They will only hold this block of
> rooms until 15 March and it's first come first served. You can call
> yourself or have your travel people do it. You are on your own in
> terms of making reservations and guaranteeing your room.  Here's the
> information:
>
> Special CCSDS Rate
> Residence Inn:   (+1) 719-576-0101
> Fairfield Inn:        (+1) 719-576-1717
> Ask for the rate using the code: CCSDS
> Make reservations by 15 March 2009
>
> Hotel information:
> http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cosri-residence-inn-colorado-springs-south/
> http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/travel/cosfs-fairfield-inn-colorado-springs-south/
>
> If you anticipate being at the meetings, you may want to think about
> reserving one of these rooms as they are pretty good and close-in.
> Please forward this information to all of your potential attendees.
>
> Best regards
> Adrian

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Data Systems Standards Program
InterPlanetary Network Directorate
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-230
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-0028

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the
first time"

.S. Eliot