[Sea-sa] Meeting reminder - SEA SAWG, RASDS++ sub-group

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 8 00:36:45 UTC 2024

Just a short reminder that this coming Monday, 11 March 2024, at 0700 PDT we will meet to review the current status of the RASDS++ document.  The document now includes edits proposed by: Fred, Ramon, Ignacio, and Paul.  There are some remaining issues that I would like to discuss as we go through the document.  And the updates to the Annexes have not yet been made.  Working issues related to budget, funding, and the NASA program guidance process has slowed progress.

Hope to see you all there.

Best regards, Peter