[Sea-sa] Final "Committee Draft" of RASDS++, CCSDS 311x0p2, for review on 8 April 24

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 3 22:09:22 UTC 2024

Dear SEA SAWG RASDS++ enthusiasts,

Attached is a clean copy of what I hope is the final WG Draft of the updated RASDS++ Pink 2 document.   This is a complete revision of the original RASDS spec, with the addition of three new Viewpoints as well as many other improvements.  It has been thoroughly reviewed by several members of the WG as well as a couple of outside reviewers.  All of the suggested changes have been adopted.

The only parts of this document that are not yet finalized are the Table of Contents and List of Figures.  These must wait on the CCSDS Chief Technical Editor to do his magic in making sure that all of the sections, numbering, headers, figures, tables, references, etc are properly tagged and managed.  Please ignore them for now.

I’d like to ask that you all review this draft prior to the upcoming SAWG meeting which is scheduled for 8 April 24 at 0700 PDT.

Hope to see you then.

Best regards, Peter