[Sea-sa] [EXTERNAL] Re: New version of RASDS++ uploaded to the CWE

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 18 13:37:02 UTC 2023

Hi Fred,

It’s still pretty rough, in my opinion, but as long as you make clear that this is a very early complete draft I do not have an issue with sharing it with SC14.  I’m still operating on the assumption that this is going to be a joint publication, with CCSDS following our process and SC14 following the ISO one.  Does this document equate to a committee draft, or some similar designation?

Any thoughts about the structural / sub-section ordering issues I raised?

Cheers, Peter