[Sea-sa] SEA-SA, Webex this AM, RASDS updates

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 9 13:58:19 UTC 2023

Dear SE-SA members, RASDS subset,

I should have sent this earlier, but now will have to do.  We’ve got a WebEx scheduled for this AM and I have some updates to share.  Hoping that others of you do as well.

As a bit of amusement I wanted to share the following quote.  I have a morning habit to read a page of “The Daily Stoic”, by Ryan Holiday, along with my coffee.  Today was just too apropos.

Come on down, we have the work of Philosophers to do!

Peter

Subject: [EXTERNAL] Quote from The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday, Stephen Hanselman

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://a.co/g31XYjb__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!MevagL8f0DttOLHUAMlpsR0IUoBKtKNOj9Nrj7GnpRn5yELvN0BBMep2kV-OcVGrMaEImi7cIertaAO2OhkfWzfdSg$<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/a.co/g31XYjb__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!MevagL8f0DttOLHUAMlpsR0IUoBKtKNOj9Nrj7GnpRn5yELvN0BBMep2kV-OcVGrMaEImi7cIertaAO2OhkfWzfdSg$>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9FA7D.FB6D2370]

Sent from my iPad