[Sea-sa] SEA SAWG Meeting reminder - Monday, 7 Aug, SCCS-ARD

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 5 02:29:50 UTC 2023

Dear SEA SAWG team, SCCS-ARD sub-group,

This is a (rather late) reminder that we have an SAWG working session scheduled for this coming Monday, 7 Aug, at 0700 AM PDT.  The topic is the SCCS-ARD.  Faramaz has been making some great progress on pulling together a spreadsheet which summarizes all of the SSI features proposed for association with each of the deployment stages.  We will review this on Monday.

Please come and help out with this review.

Thanks, Peter