[SEA-exec] Please update your WG materials - by CoB, Friday, 12 April 24

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 2 16:49:37 UTC 2024

Dear SEA WG chairs,

Please update your sections of these SEA Opening plenary materials.  In past years I have done this myself, but I suspect it is imperfect at best.

For this session I’d like to ask each of you to update your own WG sections, but ask your to stick to the format I’ve been using.

Please get these inputs back to me by CoB, Friday, 12 April 24.

Thanks, Peter