[SEA-exec] CCSDS Fall 2022 Meeting Plans

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 8 22:50:05 UTC 2022

Dear SEA Exec team,

As you have surely learned by now we have a short SEA Plenary the first morning (right after the CCSDS Plenary) and another scheduled, as usual, the end of the day on Friday, after the SANA Steering group (SSG) meeting.

I would like you to prepare your “this is what we did this week” slides and have them for me during the Friday closing Plenary.  If you have a one page “this is what we plan to do” for the Monday opening plenary that would be great.  My intent is to be sure we understand, up front, where we are headed and, in retrospect, if we got there (or someplace better).

The attached slides are what I boil your report down into for the CESG.  At the minimum this is what I need and if you can give it to me in this form (or something like it) so much the better.  I’m fine with added materials, details of technical issues, concerns, various key diagrams, etc.  Sometimes I use these with the CESG, so feel (somewhat) free to elaborate, but please hit these high points.  Ok?

The opening plenary is also an opportunity to identify any cross Area, cross WG  coordination and to review how well that went.  You all know that our SEA work tends to touch on a lot of other topics and WGs.

Travel safe and hope to see you all in Toulouse.

Best regards, Peter