[Sea-d-dor] State of the SEA D-DOR CWE page

Border, James S (US 335D) james.s.border at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 16 15:05:09 UTC 2020

Peter,

In DDOR WG over the past decade, the Book Editor has maintained custody of the draft and RID resolutions for each project.  Now that you have pointed out the Document folder in CWE, we will start using this folder to hold drafts.  I just uploaded the draft MB on Architecture.  I will upload the draft RDEF BB-2 and draft OPS MB-3 when I obtain a copy from the assigned Editor.  The Minutes of the Meeting in the Meetings Material area in CWE has the status of each DDOR project.

The work on PN DOR will be published in an RF&Mod BB.  The review copy, RIDs, and RID resolutions are kept by RF&Mod, not DDOR.  DDOR has no books of its own in Agency Review at this time.  There are no outstanding RIDs for DDOR books.

Regards,
Jim