[Moims-sc] FW: Resolution: MOIMS-R-2024-03-001: Request for agency review of Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services

Mehran Sarkarati Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Tue Mar 26 13:01:04 UTC 2024

From: Daniel Fischer <Daniel.Fischer at esa.int>
Date: Tuesday, 26. March 2024 at 07:19
To: CCSDS Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: cesg at mailman.ccsds.org <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>, Mehran Sarkarati <Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int>
Subject: Resolution: MOIMS-R-2024-03-001: Request for agency review of Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services

Dear CCSDS Secretariat,

Resolution: MOIMS-R-2024-03-001: Request for agency review of Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services

The Mission Operations and Information Management Services (MOIMS) Area,

CONSIDERING that the MOIMS Navigation WG has completed the work on the draft Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services (Red Book)
And that the WG has asked to initiate the agency review,
And that the MOIMS AD has reviewed the document and concurs with the WG request,
And RECOGNIZING that responsibility for requesting agency review of a document is an AD responsibility,
RESOLVES to request Secretariat to process the document and submit it for CESG for approval of the agency review, and
REQUESTS that the CESG & CMC polls be conducted to accomplish this.

Kind Regards,
Daniel Fischer
MOIMS Area Director

Attachments:
1/ CCSDS 5xx.1-W-0 Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services (Red Book)
2/ XML Schema ServiceDefMPD.xml

ESA – European Space Agency
Daniel Fischer I Head of Ground Segment System and Cybersecurity Engineering
Ground Segment Engineering and Innovation Department
Directorate of Operations
ESOC I Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 902718
Daniel.Fischer at esa.int <mailto:Daniel.Fischer at esa.int> I www.esa.int <http://www.esa.int/>