[Moims-sc] [EXTERNAL] [CCSDS] MAL Header - Optimization

Churlaud Olivier Olivier.Churlaud at cnes.fr
Mon May 22 13:27:07 UTC 2023

We have a service version number in the header, so if we bump the version of all MO services (which is expected), it will have the impact you expect, won’t it ?

The important interoperability contract is at Service level, not MAL level. We could add also a MAL-version field in the PDU but I think the overhead will not bring any value since we already have the service version defined, but I might be wrong.

Best regards
Olivier