[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [EXTERNAL] MOIMS Area Dinner Time & Location

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 30 19:06:53 UTC 2024

FYI... DSB

From: Daniel Fischer <Daniel.Fischer at esa.int>
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 at 8:21 AM
To: David Giaretta via MOIMS-DAI <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>, "moims-mp at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-mp at mailman.ccsds.org>, "moims-nav at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-nav at mailman.ccsds.org>, Dominik Marszk via MOIMS-SC <moims-sc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: Mehran Sarkarati <Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int>, Peter Van Der Plas <Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int>, "costin.radulescu at jpl.nasa.gov" <costin.radulescu at jpl.nasa.gov>, David Berry <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] MOIMS Area Dinner Time & Location

Dear all,

I have reserved a table at Kirwans tomorrow May 1st at 18:00. More information here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/QbNFH2tGLwCv6zCu8

You can get there with the metro to L’Enfant Plaza and then walk for 10-15 mins.

I did not get many attendance confirmations, so I went ahead and reserved for 15 people. I am sure they will be flexible to add a few more spots if needed.

Please let your working groups now.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Cheers
Daniel

ESA – European Space Agency
Daniel Fischer  I  Head of Ground Segment System and Cybersecurity Engineering
Ground Segment Engineering and Innovation Department
Directorate of Operations
ESOC I Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 902718
Daniel.Fischer at esa.int<mailto:Daniel.Fischer at esa.int>   I   www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>