[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Revised Draft Agenda for CCSDS Nav WG Spring Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 27 00:30:57 UTC 2024

All:

Attached is a draft 3 of the Spring 2024 Meeting Agenda for the Navigation WG. Given Brian's medical issue, he will not be able to participate in these meetings. Given that the CDM document is currently in Agency Review, there is no obligation for the Working Group to address CDM topics. Brian will commence work on the prototype test plan in a few weeks when he is able.

In our first session on Monday, we will go over this agenda to ensure that Lead Editors will be available... given the CDM changes, several things moved around in this edition. I did confirm a meeting with the CSTS group regarding their Real Time Tracking Data service, and the Delta-DOR WG has a topic on their agenda related to the changes they would like to see in the TDM. So we'll confirm those joint meetings next week.

Regards, and Safe Travels!
David

P.S.: The draft agenda is also available at https://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-NAV/Meeting%20Materials/2024/Spring/navwg-agenda-spring-202404.pdf . We will update it through the week to accommodate real time changes.