[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Spring 2024 Meetings: Updated Agenda

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 19 23:35:20 UTC 2024

All:

I have attached a revised agenda for the Spring Meetings. New items that were requested are highlighted in yellow. I also moved things around a bit and changed some topic durations to accommodate various constraints; these changes are not marked.

I am still waiting to hear from the Delta-DOR WG whether or not they can meet with us; there is not yet a slot on the agenda for that. Queries to the SANA Team and CSTS are still outstanding, but they have semi-reserved slots on the agenda.

This will likely change some more as I hear from other parties, but I wanted to give you an update as to where things stand as of today.