[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Fall 2023 Meeting Plans

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 14 17:27:40 UTC 2023

All:

I need to submit a request to the Secretariat to inform them how many in-person attendees we expect at the CCSDS Fall 2023 Meetings.

The Secretariat currently is tentatively allocating a room for 8 persons.

If every “regular WG participant” appears in-person, we’ll need a room for 13. (I think our virtual presence was larger than normal last time due to some health issues and budget issues.)

Please advise your plans as of today in-person? Virtual?

Thanks