[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Fall Meetings - MOIMS Dinner

Daniel Fischer Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Tue Oct 24 06:55:04 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

As is custom, it would be great if the MOIMS team could come together for a MOIMS Dinner during the Fall Meetings.
Could you please let me know by end of the week:

  *   If you would like to participate
  *   Which date would be preferred by you (Wednesday 8th or Thursday 9th)

Kind Regards,
Daniel Fischer

ESA - European Space Agency
Daniel Fischer  I  Head of Ground Segment System and Cybersecurity Engineering
Ground Segment Engineering and Innovation Department
Directorate of Operations
ESOC I Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 902718
Daniel.Fischer at esa.int<mailto:Daniel.Fischer at esa.int>   I   www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).