[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes from Spring 2023 Navigation WG Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun May 21 22:44:53 UTC 2023

All:

Attached are DRAFT minutes of the Spring 2023 CCSDS Navigation WG Meetings recently concluded. I am sending the MS Word version with change tracking on. If you have corrections, modifications, additions, clarifications, etc., feel free to update directly into the Word document and return it to me. I'll incorporate revisions and send a final version of the minutes after our next telecon scheduled 07-Jun-2023.