[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Nav WG Action Items, and An Apology

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 11 16:01:07 UTC 2023

All:

My apologies for the slew of meeting invitations earlier today, which I attribute to trying to become more proficient in MS Teams while not quite fully awake. That was a mistake... and then things got worse! I will plan to open the meeting a few minutes early tomorrow (e.g., about 15 minutes before the hour) to ensure that people are able to connect and troubleshoot if necessary.

Attached is the list of Action Items opened at the Huntsville Spring 2023 Meetings. I've made a few updates based on my knowledge of the states of things, but there are a few dates that are currently in the past that will need to be updated. Also, I've had to push out most of MY own action items until after September 24, 2023 (end of JPL FY23) because my budget is officially exhausted and I'm spending other people's money for the remainder of this FY, so working to minimize the damage.