[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Updated CCSDS Nav WG Action Items

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 25 17:40:59 UTC 2023

All:

Attached is an updated set of Action Items from the Fall 2022 Meetings. We'll go over these in tomorrow's telecon and update as necessary.

Also, the latest draft of the Spring Meetings schedule... which hasn't changed since last telecon. Since people probably have a better idea of their travel plans at this point, we may need to make some adjustments.