[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] CCSDS NDMO G2.0.1

ZIMMERMAN, PATRICK LOUIS. (JSC-CM551)[KBR Wyle Services, LLC] patrick.zimmerman at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 6 21:21:01 UTC 2022

CCSDS NAV group -

Thanks for all the comments I received regarding the NDMO 2.0.1. There was a good number of them, and the majority were accepted as-is. The consensus was to include the information for the OCM in this iteration, and all of those comments have been added.  A copy of the Summary CRM with dispositions attached.

Provided attached is draft 2, with changes tracked and a clean copy. Although the 'clean' one oddly shows some reference updates, even though there were no changes made to them. Just one of those Microsoft Word things.
As before, ignore the Microsoft Word Reference markup language under each Figure, as that will all be cleaned up in a later version.

Patrick

From: MOIMS-NAV-EXEC <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> On Behalf Of ZIMMERMAN, PATRICK LOUIS. (JSC-CM551)[KBR Wyle Services, LLC] via MOIMS-NAV-EXEC
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 9:02 AM
To: moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS NDMO G2.0.1

CCSDS NAV group -

Please find attached the first draft of the next rev for the Nav Data Messages Overview (G2.0.1), one with changes tracked and one a clean copy.
Modifications in this draft include moving the RDM into the Published section, updates to the version numbers of the ADM and ODM (although with some TBDs as we await their publications), and some other minor adjustments.
In this draft there are no changes in any of the Use Case Examples, and I'm open to suggestions on if we might want to modify or add to any of the current images (e.g. include RDM in a flow).
For now, ignore the Microsoft Word Reference markup language under each Figure, as that will all be cleaned up later.

Thanks for your  time

Patrick Zimmerman
JSC - CM55 Exploration Vehicles GNC
Exploration Flight Design