[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes from Fall 2022 Navigation WG Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 31 01:19:04 UTC 2022

All:

Attached are DRAFT minutes of the Fall 2022 CCSDS Navigation WG Meetings recently concluded. I am sending the MS Word version with change tracking on. If you have corrections, modifications, etc., feel free to update directly into the Word document and return it to me. I'll incorporate revisions and send a final version of the minutes after our next telecon scheduled 09-Nov-2022.