[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CANCEL Document Review of CCSDS CDM P1.0.3

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 19 23:33:34 UTC 2022

All:

Just a reminder that we decided to CANCEL the internal review of CDM P-1.0.3 given that Brian will produce a CDM P-1.0.4 as soon as possible based on the resolution of comments in these Fall Meetings.

Please ignore the review assignments.

My apologies if you've spent any time on this task... but it made sense not to continue given the changes that will be introduced in P-1.0.4. Better to use our energy on THAT one...