[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Virtual Attendance at CCSDS Nav WG Meetings

日南川 英明 hinagawa.hideaki at jaxa.jp
Mon Oct 17 23:56:50 UTC 2022

David:

Thank you for letting us know the result of the experiment! Considering my schedule and time zone difference, I will virtually attend on following topics:
Tuesday

  *   TDM : I will join late.
  *   CDM
Wednesday

  *   CDM
Thursday

I will be absent because I will be out of the office.
Friday

  *   Closing report, A/I, and 5-year plan

Best Regards,
Hideaki