[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CRM from Proofread of Navigation Data Messages Overview G1.0.4/G1.0.5

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 11 21:47:12 UTC 2022

Thanks Patrick! I'll pass this on to Mario Merri to request the resolution to CESG/CMC "approval to publish" polling.

David

On 11/11/22, 11:29 AM, "ZIMMERMAN, PATRICK LOUIS. (JSC-CM551)[KBR Wyle Services, LLC]" <patrick.zimmerman at nasa.gov> wrote:

    David,

    Attached is the G2.0.3 in its various formats (tracked and clean doc, and clean pdf), as well as the CRM with dispositions.
    All CRM findings are accepted. This version also now includes mention of the Fragmentation Data Message, and has been added to the list of references.

    Updating of both the TOC and the Figure references are not cooperating for me today, so those are left as is. It may be due to trying to work this document in a rather old version of Word.

    Patrick