[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Updated Schedule for CCSDS Nav WG Spring 2022 Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun May 1 23:47:53 UTC 2022

All:

Attached is an updated draft of the Spring Meeting 2022 schedule. Changes are:

1. 11-May-2022: There were 2 changes: the TDM discussion was shortened to one hour, and the Opening Plenary was moved to its newly scheduled time (an hour earlier than was originally announced). We can discuss briefly during this week's meeting on 04-May-2022 whether we want to attend the Opening Plenary or not. (Note: Personally I thought the Fall 2021 Opening Plenary was only marginally useful, and they do usually distribute the material that was presented, so we will have the information if we opt to not attend.)

2. 25-May-2022: The meeting with the SANA Team was shortened to one hour (that's the amount of time we typically meet with them) and the item to go over the "Closing Report, Action Items, and Group Picture" was added. It's absence in prior drafts is my error. Note: I've queried the SANA Team as to whether or not this specific day/time are OK for them; previously they responded that any day/time we chose between 27-Apr and 25-May was OK, but a specific day/time had not been confirmed. It's possible 25-May might not be OK for them now because the SANA Steering Group Meeting is scheduled for 24-May... it might be necessary to move SANA to 18-May and have the ADM discussion spread over 18-May and 25-May. To be confirmed.

3. 30-May-2022: Mario has decided to do the MOIMS Closing Plenary on this date rather than my earlier predicted date 27-May-2022. No great impact to most of the WG.