[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for Area Director Review of CCSDS Attitude Data Messages "Agency Review" Draft

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 21 01:14:39 UTC 2022

Dear Mario and Marc:

In accordance with Section 6.2.2.2.1 of the "Organization and Processes for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems", I am forwarding you the final version of the Attitude Data Messages Version 2 draft (Pink Book P-1.13), which will hopefully result in a Resolution from you requesting the initiation of Secretariat Document Processing prior to CESG and CMC Polling for Approval to release the document for Agency Review.

I have also attached a comparison of the changes between this version and the original Attitude Data Messages Blue Book from 2008.

The ADM update document was listed in the Fall 2021 Navigation WG report as a "Further Resolution Anticipated in the Next 6 Months"; we were not quite ready to proceed with a Resolution at the time of the meeting close.

Please advise if there is anything more that you require in order to proceed.

Best Regards,