[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Fall 2022 CCSDS Technical Meeting Schedule Requests - Need Input

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 11 05:06:48 UTC 2022

Dear Nav WG:

This past Sunday I queried the Nav Working Group members regarding prospective attendance at the Fall 2022 meetings in Toulouse. Now the CCSDS Secretariat is making a similar request (see below and attached).

Please let me know your intentions regarding in-person attendance for the Fall Meetings. So far I have received responses from Dan, Jose Miguel, and Julie.

I think we all acknowledge that plans could change at any time given the unsteady state of many aspects of current world affairs... there are multiple conflicting forces that could necessitate a change of plans. Nevertheless... please provide your best assessment of intent as of today, acknowledging that plans can change.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Toulouse, after these several years!

Thanks!
David