[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Unintentional Nav WG Telecon Date Confusion

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 1 15:59:20 UTC 2022

All:

It appears I caused some confusion with my Nav WG telecon invitation yesterday.

The next Nav WG telecon will be 07-Sep-2022. In the invitation for that telecon, I listed the agenda. The final item on the agenda for 07-Sep-2022 specified the date for the following telecon on 05-Oct-2022.

So: There will be two more Nav WG telecons prior to the Fall 2022 Meetings, one on 07-Sep-2022, and one on 05-Oct-2022.

My apologies to those I may have confused with this information.