[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Spring Meeting Schedule/Agenda

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 21 19:32:37 UTC 2022

All:

The Working Group vote on Spring Meeting schedule preferences was very close, but in the end the favored option was #1A, i.e., one meeting per week on Wednesdays at our current scheduled local times, starting 27-Apr-2022 and ending 25-May-2022.

I've attached a Draft schedule that I accommodates the various constraints I received in the discussions in the 06-Apr-2022.

Meeting invitations are on the way!