[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Fall Meeting Schedule (DRAFT 1)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 2 00:16:19 UTC 2021

All:

Attached is a first draft of a Fall 2021 Virtual Meeting Schedule based on the information I have received from WG members regarding dates when they cannot attend. Some members have limited availability during the meeting week, and I have only heard from 40% of the membership, so this schedule could possibly change.

Constraints:

1. Only 2 WG meetings/week. Rationale: To minimize disturbance to WG members' standard schedules. (Note that the Secretariat has scheduled an Opening Plenary, and there will probably be a MOIMS Closing Plenary on 05-Nov-2021, so two of the weeks have 3 meetings with one being elective.)

2. Avoid holidays. I think I've accomplished this, but please advise if there's a holiday I didn't know about.

Other Notes:

1. During the week of 01-November through 05-November, the US has returned to Standard Time, Europe is still on Summer Time (aka Daylight Savings Time). Local times for Europe will change one hour earlier in order that Hideaki does not have to stay up past midnight.

2. I scheduled 2 meetings for ADM (with different emphases). Given that the ODM is nearing Agency Review, the ADM V.2 becomes the next priority project to finish.

3. We can use the last meeting of the series to meet with the SANA Team, but if we have ODM or CDM work that we'd like to continue, I think we should prioritize that. The SANA material required for ODM Agency Review is present on the SANA, and I think the same is true of the ADM (but we can discuss that during the week).