[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM RID Resolution Poll

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 9 01:04:32 UTC 2021

All:

In today's Nav WG telecon, we did not have time to begin addressing RIDs filed against the ODM V.3 in Agency Review. We have received 4 RIDs to date, and given that the Review period lasts one more week (ends 14-Dec-2021), I expect we may receive more.

It was suggested that we have a telecon devoted to RID resolution prior to embarking on the year end holiday period. Please indicate in your response to this message which days you could support a UTC 1400-1500 telecon (Y) and which days you could not (N). I will send meeting invitations accordingly. Depending on the responses, we may schedule 0, 1, or 2 meetings between 15-Dec and 22-Dec. If no telecon is feasible, RID Resolution will likely be our sole topic for the 12-Jan-2022 telecon.

15-Dec-2021:  Y/N
16-Dec-2021:  Y/N
17-Dec-2021:  Y/N

20-Dec-2021:  Y/N