[Moims-mp] MPS Blue Book Draft I and supporting materials

roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 12 22:35:31 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I have uploaded Draft I of the MPS Blue Book and associated products to the
Google Drive.  This has been updated to reflect the agreed disposition of
the issues detailed in the spreadsheet “” arising from MAL Changes, Issues
detected by César during import of the autogenerated XML specification,
issues detected by Marvin during prototyping and WG Comments from the Spring
Meeting.

The following documents are available:
*	MPS Blue Book, Draft I:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RzAnZ8hbzaGKB5Fq72iDdwnZ-e7xYi_g/edit?us
p=drive_link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RzAnZ8hbzaGKB5Fq72iDdwnZ-e7xYi_g/edit?u
sp=drive_link&ouid=106200809466753231515&rtpof=true&sd=true>
&ouid=106200809466753231515&rtpof=true&sd=true
*	MPS BB Draft I Changes (Excel Spreadsheet):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gCk6OBlJ7zvaPRx9xj2cQP9WgQQdWYyc/edi
t?usp=drive_link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gCk6OBlJ7zvaPRx9xj2cQP9WgQQdWYyc/ed
it?usp=drive_link&ouid=106200809466753231515&rtpof=true&sd=true>
&ouid=106200809466753231515&rtpof=true&sd=true
*	MPS Enterprise Architect UML Model:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwFtkxnTO65wC6HzbYxwlV6RS3ngPcI_/view?usp=d
rive_link
*	MPS XML Specification (autogenerated from MPS Blue Book Draft I):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yIuYv5dcWrA9QscObofGewnqOAw8hNjc/view?usp=d
rive_link
*	MO Service XML Tools (MS Word template containing the XML export VBA
tool):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yIuYv5dcWrA9QscObofGewnqOAw8hNjc/view?usp=d
rive_link
*	MPS File Schema (autogenerated from EA model):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKOAbbQZWVT2K74XtduDnyrMW-ljoVG_?usp
=drive_link

Note that editorial changes made in the Draft H5 of the Blue Book may not
have been carried forward into Draft I.  It is not possible to use a Google
Docs edited version of the document as the basis for the next version, as
key information embedded in the Word version is not preserved.  This
includes styles, alternative text titles on tables and document properties –
in addition to being required for editorial reasons, these features are
required to support the automated export of the XML specification.  If
changes were flagged as comments in the Google Docs version of Draft H5,
these will have been taken into account.

I shall now be on leave until 25th July.

Best regards,

Roger