[Moims-mp] Information Update - Description has changed: CCSDS Mission Planning WG - WebEx meetings

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Fri Jan 29 07:09:54 UTC 2016

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://esa-meeting.webex.com/esa-meeting/j.php?MTID=m395ba420ce7005580d4174d7747550e3

Meeting number: 841 132 912
Meeting password: asdf1234

JOIN BY PHONE
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Access code: 841 132 912

Global call-in numbers:
https://esa-meeting.webex.com/esa-meeting/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=421587687&tollFree=0

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://esa-meeting.webex.com/esa-meeting/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable
in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording
if you intend to record the meeting.

Dear all,

   I create the web-ex invitations directly on the web-ex site.  Web-ex sends
   directly an email to the inveties with the meeting information. It seems
   like some of you are not receiving this information in the correct format
   or not at all.

   I am sending it again with this update. Please let me know if the meeting
   information is still formated in a way that you cannot "decode".

   Kind Regards
   Mehran

   In case you have not received the web-ex invitation for our next meeting
   in Feb