[Moims-dai] iPRES 2024 submission?

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Sat Mar 9 04:30:23 UTC 2024

Hi David and all,

I appreciate that David shared the deadlines for iPRES 2024 submissions!
Seeing those deadlines, I suspect that a poster submission seems most
feasible and would be of possible interest, assuming someone will be
attending as I cannot attend. For any of the other submission options,
people would have to write, review, and revise very quickly ... .

Thanks,

Bob
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
Columbia Climate School, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu