[Moims-dai] R: [CCSDS-All] Fall 2023 Technical Meetings - The Hague, Netherlands - Registration Now Open

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 9 13:40:26 UTC 2023

Hi Mike and all,

Please note that I also appreciate the reminder and have registered.

Thanks,

Bob
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
Columbia Climate School, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu