[Moims-dai] Reminder of call tomorrow (Tuesday)

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Mon Jul 24 20:32:43 UTC 2023

Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (Washington DC time), 1500 UK time, 1600 Paris time.

If you do not receive a notification from Skype then please join it by
clicking the link: https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD

*Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join  <https://www.skype.com>
https://www.skype.com

Apologies - the reminder have been sent yesterday

Draft agenda:

1.	Work on OAIS-IF design, prototyping, MB, GB, BB, YB status.

We said last week that we would start looking at differences between the BB
and MB (and GB).

NB Steve says that he is only available for 30 minutes so we should start
with this.

Testing aims e.g. should we implement Use Cases from GB?  Practicalities of
testing
Other interfaces to enable practical interoperability e.g.
Representation Information, Provenance Information.

a.	draft BB as discussed - see
https://www.dropbox.com/s/70vyku8dvgrp2b4/OAIS-IF%20Core%20Specification-pos
sible-update-v5.doc?dl=0 - added some details
b.	draft GB is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0qdzbu6314cv1l/OAIS-IF%20Rationale%20Scenarios%20
and%20Requirements-20221029.docx?dl=0
c.	Steve's latest draft Magenta book is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ja79hoy7wyrgrrk/02_White_Book_Recommended_Standard
_OAIS-IF_Draft_221017_v5.3%2006_CCSDS_221123_Magenta.docx?dl=0
d.	Draft Yellow Book
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fkjciqf7klmn0p/OAIS-IF%20Interoperability%20Test%
20Plan%20202303.docx?dl=0

1.	New attendees?