[Moims-dai] Long Live the MOIMS!

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Thu Apr 20 06:18:43 UTC 2023

Dear Mario

It has always been a pleasure to work with you. You kept DAI on the straight
and narrow path within CCSDS, and always provided great advice.

I am sure that I speak for all the members of DAI when I say thank you for
all your help. You will certainly be missed.

We wish you good luck and much happiness in future.

Regards

..David and the rest of DAI.