[Moims-dai] Component Diagram - Consumer and Producer Application Update

Lin, Dawei (NIH/NIAID) [E] dawei.lin at nih.gov
Mon May 18 21:51:39 UTC 2020

Hi Steve,
   Sorry that I have not been able to participate in the weekly calls because of a conflict of another regular call.
   From the perspective of not knowing the context, I think that “research data” sounds more general than “scientific data” and “engineering data” in Component_Diagram_200518.jpg, which may be useful to describe a broad concept.  Also, depending on the definition of “Science Data”, it may need the same implementation of “Native Archive” as the “Engineering Data” does. But again, I did not participate in a lot of discussions, so what I said is entirely off.
   Thank you,
   Dawei

Dawei Lin, Ph.D.
Associate Director for Bioinformatics and Senior Advisor to the Director
Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
5601 Fisher’s Lane 7A70, MSC 9828
Rockville MD, 20852
Work phone: 240-627-3527
Cell Phone: 301-312-3986