[Moims-dai] San Antonio CCSDS Meeting Registration closing today

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Mon May 1 06:18:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

Registration for the CCSDS meeting is free, but it is useful for planning
purposes.  So if you think you might physically attend the meeting, please
fill out the registration form at

https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2017Spring/default.aspx

If you don't have an CWE ID yet to sign up, please go to that page and
request one.  You can also let me know and I'll check that you get one also.

Lots of interesting topics for the week.  OAIS (and ISO 16363) updates,
IPELTU draft final updates and approval for review, Discussion of future DAI
work and Archive Architecture document, as well as joint meetings with
Spacecraft Monitor and Control WG and CCSDS Architecture and other System
Engineering WGs.

Thanks,

Peace and joy,

-JOhn