[Moims-dai] "digital dark ages" paper just published

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 01:41:21 UTC 2017

At the IIPC conference last year, Vint Cerf and Rick Whitt spoke about the challenges of digital preservation.  Rick just had his paper published.  Haven’t read it yet, but the intro looks very good.  Here is the  <http://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/chtlj/vol33/iss2/1/> link.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA