[Moims-dai] DAI and RAC publications download statistics

Barbara Sierman Barbara.Sierman at KB.nl
Thu May 19 13:44:47 UTC 2016

Dear John, that is very interesting information. Is this confidential or can I use the figures in a presentation - of course with reference to the source.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards

Barbara Sierman

Digital Preservation Manager, Research
Sector Innovation & Development
http://blog.kbresearch.nl/

E barbara.sierman at kb.nl<mailto:barbara.sierman at kb.nl>
T +31 70 314 01 09

        [Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of the Netherlands]
        Prins Willem-Alexanderhof 5 | 2595 BE Den Haag
Postbus 90407 | 2509 LK Den Haag | (070) 314 09 11 | www.kb.nl<http://www.kb.nl/>
        [http://www.kb.nl/sites/default/files/dots.jpg]
        English version<http://www.kb.nl/en/email> | Disclaimer<http://www.kb.nl/disclaimer>