[Css-csts] WebEx meeting changed: CSTS Telecon #2

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Wed Sep 5 05:55:59 UTC 2018

Hi Miyano-san,
Nice to hear from you. Of course you can have a slot on Tuesday morning
for a presentation, I suggest to use the session after the coffee break in
the morning to lunch (10:45 - 12:30). That leaves some room for a
discussion afterwards. Looking at your summary, there might be indeed some
things to discuss.

Regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc