[CMC] Moving to other space agency

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Tue Jun 16 08:50:34 UTC 2020

Dear CMC colleagues,
As some of you already known, I am moving to the second European Space Agency (GSA, GSSN Space Agency) in Prague, Czech Republic.
Because I will represent Germany there, it is supposed that I will continue representing DLR in CCSDS.
The assignment is for 2 years starting 1st of July.
I do not know how will be my support to CCSDS the next two years, I will be know it not before August.
I just want to inform you, just in case that I need to reduce or temporary cancel my  CCSDS activities.
Best Regards
Osvaldo

Dr. Osvaldo Peinado
Ground Operations Manager