[CMC] Input for MoM on CCSDS-IOAG interface

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Fri Dec 29 18:08:01 UTC 2017

Dear CMC colleagues,

as we approach the end of this year I would like to thank you for your
good contributions to the CMC and for the very professional attitude and
team spirit displayed, for the benefit of space as a whole.

I will be missing our encounters twice a year and all the good discussions
on the future of CCSDS.

As already announced, Mike McKay will take over from me as ESA delegate in
the CMC and I am sure you will support Mike in this function as well as
you have supported me.

Let me take this opportunity to wish you and your families a Great 2018 !

Kind regards
Juan