[CMC Alert] Urgent Action Items from the Fall 2014 London Meeting

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Tue Jan 20 08:03:46 UTC 2015

(corrected message!! please disregard my previous message on this subject)

Dear Nick-san and all,

Hereafter, please find JAXA responses to the following three actions:

CMC-A-2014-11-03:
  JAXA confirms that we supports the SIS CGR prototyping(provider or
User). Please note that this support may not be feasible when JAXA
cannot secure necessary budget for the prototyping, which seems quite
unlikely.

CMC-A-2014-11-08:
  JAXA has no comment on the proposed changes to the Procedures and
Publications Manuals.

CMC-A-2014-11-09:
  JAXA confirms that we are not planning to engage ourselves in this
project.

Best regards --- Shigeta