[CESG] Resolution: MOIMS-R-2024-03-001: Request for agency review of Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services

Daniel Fischer Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Tue Mar 26 06:18:59 UTC 2024

Dear CCSDS Secretariat,

Resolution: MOIMS-R-2024-03-001: Request for agency review of Mission
Operations Mission Product Distribution Services

The Mission Operations and Information Management Services (MOIMS) Area,

CONSIDERING that the MOIMS Navigation WG has completed the work on the draft
Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services (Red Book)

And that the WG has asked to initiate the agency review,

And that the MOIMS AD has reviewed the document and concurs with the WG
request,

And RECOGNIZING that responsibility for requesting agency review of a
document is an AD responsibility,

RESOLVES to request Secretariat to process the document and submit it for
CESG for approval of the agency review, and

REQUESTS that the CESG & CMC polls be conducted to accomplish this.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Fischer

MOIMS Area Director

Attachments:

1/ CCSDS 5xx.1-W-0 Mission Operations Mission Product Distribution Services
(Red Book)

2/ XML Schema ServiceDefMPD.xml

ESA - European Space Agency
Daniel Fischer  I  Head of Ground Segment System and Cybersecurity
Engineering

Ground Segment Engineering and Innovation Department
Directorate of Operations
ESOC I Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 902718
 <mailto:Daniel.Fischer at esa.int> Daniel.Fischer at esa.int   I
<http://www.esa.int/> www.esa.int